Jaano - Community Help

Meet your Local Stars
View Leaderboard
More Content for you
Aadhar Card
76 Solved Help Requests
PM Jan Arogya Yojana
49 Solved Help Requests
57 Solved Help Requests
Ration Card
55 Solved Help Requests
PM Kisan Yojana
32 Solved Help Requests
Voter Card
59 Solved Help Requests
Jan Dhan Yojana
36 Solved Help Requests
View All Categories
@kamal_gupta11/26/20, 6:04 AM. Jaipur
New member in rashan card

How to add new member in rashan card?

Ration Shop

@mr.aamir 12/3/20, 4:05 PM

आपको केवल राशन कार्ड में मुखिया की जो फोटो ले जानी होगी और जिस किसी का नाम जुड़वाना है उसका जन्म प्रमाण पत्र ले जाना होगा

happy-active 2 Helpful
sad-active 0 Not helpful
happy-active 2 Helpfulsad-active 0 Not helpful
reply-icon Reply
@deepeshjayal 11/26/20, 10:37 AM

To add a name in ration card or to make a correction, following documents will be required: 1. Passport size photograph 2. Aadhaar card 3. Domicile certificate 4. Previous electricity bills 5. Age proof – birth certificate 6. Gas connection 7. Bank passbook 8. Caste certificate 9. Income certificate 10. Application form And follow the procedure given below: In addition to all documents listed above, an application form needs to be submitted to correct ration card. Paste the passport size photograph in the application form. In case of an address change, the applicant needs to mention very clearly about the reason for changing address. Provide personal details and enter the name of the new member whose name is to be added. In the case of name deletion, provide the person name in the appropriate column. Application form along with all required documents need to be submitted at e-Mitra centre. Get the receipt from the service operator. Collect corrected ration card from the concerned ration card office.

happy-active 0 Helpful
sad-active 0 Not helpful
happy-active 0 Helpfulsad-active 0 Not helpful
reply-icon Reply
@Aarti 11/26/20, 7:10 AM

Mujhe to naam judwana hai

happy-active 1 Helpful
sad-active 0 Not helpful
happy-active 1 Helpfulsad-active 0 Not helpful
reply-icon Reply
Was our solution helpful?
Need help from us?
Jaano paid help
Quick Response
to your problem within 24 Hrs.
Government Certified
E-Mitras will be solving your problem.
100% Refund
if we fail to provide you the solution.*
Jaano Free Community Help
to your problem typically in 7 days or more.
from the local community members.
No Requests Found
Didn't find a solution? No worries! Add a Help Request and we'll get to you right away.